Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyers
Have you received a ticket for speeding or some other traffic offense?
Don’t risk increased insurance costs or the loss of your driver’s license!
Rest easy knowing the experienced traffic lawyers at Dugan & Leger are standing by ready to help you!
At Dugan & Leger, our goal is to make dealing with a traffic ticket as painless as possible.
- TIME SAVINGS. We will appear on your behalf, so you don’t need to worry about missing work or school.
- ONE FLAT FEE. Our fees include our attorney fee & all court costs, fines and fees. No hidden fees or unexpected costs.
- EXPERIENCE. Our traffic ticket lawyers have handled countless traffic tickets, and will fight to protect your rights.
- SIMPLE. We offer a streamlined online process. All documents can be sent, received and signed online! No printing. No Stamps.
- SECURE. We accept all major credit and debit cards online, using a NC Bar Approved, secure and simple processor.
There are many ways to resolve traffic tickets. Let our attorneys evaluate your specific needs and build a tailored plan for resolving your traffic ticket as easily as possible.
Chatham County – Pittsboro, NC
Durham County – Durham, NC
Johnston County – Smithfield, NC
Orange County – Hillsborough, NC
Wake County – Raleigh, NC
SOUTHERN COASTAL AREA
Bladen County – Elizabethtown, NC
Brunswick County – Bolivia, NC
Columbus County – Whiteville, NC
New Hanover County – Wilmington, NC
Pender County – Burgaw, NC
How it works:
Take a picture or scan your traffic ticket
Email us the image
Give us a call at 910-253-5400
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Tickets
A cop just gave me a traffic ticket! What do I do?
The first step is to look at the citation that was issued to you, and look for when your court date is. Next, you should write down the date on your calendar. Regardless if you decide to represent yourself, or hire an attorney, missing a court date never leads to good results. If you would rather not show up to court, you can hire an attorney to represent you on your court date.
What happens to my driver’s license and insurance if I plead guilty?
If you plead guilty to certain traffic violations, the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles may assess points against your license. If you accumulate too many points, the State may revoke your license. Further, it is possible that the addition of points on your license will increase your insurance premiums.
What happens if I miss my court date?
The failure to show up on your court date has its consequences. You may end up paying additional costs, having your driver’s license revoked, and for certain more serious offenses, the court may issue an order for your arrest.
What if I received a ticket for something other than speeding?
We handle all traffic offenses in the same way. Send us an image of your ticket and give us a call. We can help you with:
• Failure to Appear
• Red Light & Stop Sign Violations
• Driving While License Revoked
• Reckless Driving
• Drag Racing / Illegal Speed Contest
• Seat Belt or Equipment Violations
• Expired Insurance / Registration / Inspection